From Clavis Canonum
- The Collectio Bonaevallensis I has the key BA but in the list of keys, "BA" refers to Collectio Bonavallensis secunda.
- DU02.052: location refers to DX instead of DV https://beta.mgh.de/databases/clavis/db/legacysearch?context=10&key=DU02.052
- DE03.125 is said to be found on fol. 87rb to 88va but in fact already ends on fol. 87va, see https://nbn-resolving.org/urn:nbn:de:bvb:22-msc.can.5-2#0178 Also, the canon happens to be a complicated case. An additional canon was added, but it has no rubric, no inscription, and no number; in the bamberg manuscript in addition the initial letter was forgotten. Linda therefore was right to treat this text as one canon, although in other mss there clearly is a difference between c. 125 and c. 125A.
- FIXED EX GESTIS SANCTI BONFATII MARTYRIS " http://www.mgh.de/ext/clavis/search.php?search2=&search3=&search4=&search5=&search6=EX+GESTIS+SANCTI+BONFAT*&search7=&search8=&search9=&search10=&lang=de&maxrows=20
- FIXED AP060 Inskription "Sevus servorum dei"
- FIXED IP03.166 Rubric "SI SEVUS SCIENTER..."